The Milewski Family
amazing pictures- love his little hat.Thanks for sharing.
He is so adorable! I love his hat! He looks a lot older in these pictures.
What a cute hat. You did very well for taking them by yourself.
Awesome pictures, they are very artistic! Brock is such a cutie!
love that hat, he looks adorable!
Those EYES are Sooo blue. I want to squeeze him so much. Nana loves you Brock. Love the Hat
It gets harder and harder to get them to slow down and look at the camera!
I just LOVE that picture where he's looking off in the distance and peeking over the couch or something. (The second picture from the bottom). I would frame that one for sure!
What a little heart breaker! Adorable pictures!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
amazing pictures- love his little hat.
Thanks for sharing.
He is so adorable! I love his hat! He looks a lot older in these pictures.
What a cute hat. You did very well for taking them by yourself.
Awesome pictures, they are very artistic! Brock is such a cutie!
love that hat, he looks adorable!
Those EYES are Sooo blue. I want to squeeze him so much. Nana loves you Brock. Love the Hat
It gets harder and harder to get them to slow down and look at the camera!
I just LOVE that picture where he's looking off in the distance and peeking over the couch or something. (The second picture from the bottom). I would frame that one for sure!
What a little heart breaker! Adorable pictures!
Post a Comment