


Do you remember when you first discovered this little "flower"?
While we were outside watching the birds today I gave a dandelion to Brock just to see what he would do. after about 10 minutes of twisting, and turning and pulling of the petals, he tried eating it. {I took it away before it actual got to his mouth} I gave him a new one to discover, another 10 minutes of twisting and turning and pulling of the petals, and then again to the mouth it went.

Needless to say I didn't give him another one after that!
3 comments:
What adorable little pictures- you do such a great job and capturing the moments you share with your little guy-
can I just tell you how much I despise dandelions! I am sick of pulling them out of my yard I tell ya!
Just be careful when you teach him how to blow a "white puffy" dandelion. My mom always liked to tell the story of one of the grandchildren trying to blow the dandelion and when he took a big breath in, all the dandelion was sucked in to his mouth. Ha Ha
Post a Comment