
He did take some time to test drive a few of the latest models.




Okay so he's not really driving, but he sure did love these cars at the play space in the mall.
I'm not a huge fan of these play areas, they always look so gross and dirty. But Brock noticed it last week and I just could not say no. He was going nuts over all the kids playing inside. There was one little boy who came right up to him to say "HI", Brock followed him around the rest of the time, always laughing hysterically every time that little boy came up to him.
Brock loves being around other people, especially kids. Ryszard and I did end up going out for dinner on our anniversary Saturday night, and Brock loved waving hi to everyone around us! It was too CUTE!
1 comment:
Cute pics. I would love to hear him laugh hysterically in person (hint,hint). So glad you went out!
Post a Comment