Monday, April 6, 2009

Percentage Chart.

Just wondering how Brock is considered to be in the 75-90% range on the chart, when other babies who are 4 pounds lighter and 3 inches shorter than him at the same age are in the 95% range??? Very strange, it's a good thing that I don't really care about the whole percentage chart.

3 comments:

Jo-Ann said...

Gosh that crazy chart. It's enough to drive a mommy mad. Matthew was always off the bottom of the charts. I got a lot of talks from nurses about it. Now he is 6, healthy and very very active.

Keep that healthy perspective on those charts!

Nidia said...

LOL..Who understands those percentage charts anyway? They're so confusing!

April said...

Riley has his 18 month appointment next week so we'll have to see if he has grown much or if Brock has passed him up yet, I'm sure he will pass him soon. Riley has been hovering around 30 inches for a while now.