...and his HAT!I'm at it again trying to get some cute pictures of Brock wearing the adorable hat! It came with matching shorts, but every time I tried to get a full body shot he would move right when I took the picture, leaving me with a very blurry image, {snap}
Then as I started snapping away he would pull the hat off. Now I kind of knew he might not want to wear it very long; but I really, really, really wanted to get a cute shot of him wearing it. Needless to say I brought on the toys to distract him.
So there's the story of this little boy and his Hat!
4 comments:
He is so adorable. What beautiful eyes!
Adorable!
Love the hat-
and your new banner is adorable-
So cute!! I wish you lived closer so our cute little boys could hang out.
Post a Comment