Friday, April 24, 2009

Just got back...

from a quick trip to the doctor's to check out Brock's cough. To tell you the truth I haven't been too worried about it, but Ryszard has, so to put him at ease I took Brock in. His overall heath is at 100% . he does have a little bit of a tight cough, and the Nurse Practitioner and I decided to try a little bit of Benadyl and a humidifier also a fun little trick I know about vapor rub on the bottom of his feet at night. Although I have been reluctant to test this one. Brock does wear a brace at night and using oils and creams on his feet are not suggested. {Due to a great chance of developing blisters, but hopefully if I only use a light amount and only on the bottome of his feet he'll be okay!}
We were able to weigh him really quick and he's gained almost a full pound this past month and now weighs 23 lbs and 13.5 oz! {we're nipping at cousin Riley's heels} :)

2 comments:

Kelly Tillotson said...

Briggy had a pretty runny nose last week, and at night I guess from the dripping--he would cough quite a bit--I tried the vicks on the feet trick...and he really did do a lot better!

Is Brock still nursing? I'm desperately trying to get Briggy to gain back some weight he lost when he was sick....he eats so much, he just hasn't been gaining much--what are you feeding Brock?

The Anglesey Family said...

He is sooo adorable!