Monday, September 15, 2008

Family Pictures


Yesterday we all got together {minus a few husbands, Travis and Sergio- we love you guys!} to take some family pictures! {I think there were about 5 cameras snapping away so hopefully we got a few good shots.} now I guess we just have to decide which one we all like best! Who knows when we will all be together like this again!
Sisters:

Brothers:

Lunceford's:

Grandma with her Grandkids:

We also got an updated picture of all the cousins.
Although in a few months that too will be out of date, when Julie has her baby! But for now here they are!

4 comments:

heidi said...

i love getting together with family, i'm sure you had a great time

The Anglesey Family said...

What a good looking family!

Hey....I have to tell you something funny! Last night I had a dream about US! Ya! You invited me to see a movie and you brought two other guys. I was like, "Jocelyn, we're married.....We can't be with other guys!" And you were like, "Tiffany, a girl has to have a little fun!" I woke up and started laughing. Crazy huh. Love ya, Tif

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Oh your family is growing so much!! I love family. We still need to see each other. What are you up to tomorrow?

Nidia said...

how fun! family pictures are always fun! and I had no idea that your brother and my brother were friends! that's so crazy! it is a small small world!