Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Fun- Filled Day

We went up to West Jordan today to visit with Amy's family. {Brock and Elly holding hands... Love is in the air!} After a quick visit and tour of the house we headed over to Quiznos to meet Ben for lunch during his break. It was cute to see Ben and Ryszard chat about how "different" life is with kids. Then Amy took us over to Gardner Village. They have some of the cutest little shops I've ever seen. They were just starting to decorate the grounds for Halloween and we were able to spot a couple of really cute witches.
There was a petting zoo and pony rides, so little Cowboy Jacob rode off into the sunset!
Brock and Elly rode around really well in the stroller
and Ryszard stayed with them while Amy, Jacob and I checked out a few of the shops. We came back to Ryszard talking to the babies. {Melt my heart cute} I also found some yummy Banana Gummi Bears, sooo good!
Yesterday Brock and I went over to my sister April's house to play with Riley. He is so adorable. We had such a fun day. can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

No comments: