So I've been trying to get all my packing done today, so Brock and I can sleep and just be ready to "Wake up and go", bright and early Friday morning. {well maybe not so bright, but very early.} It's funny though cause every time I think I'm done, I remember one more thing, or I open a drawer and see something I completely forgot. {this is why I usually make a list and check it twice, not unlike Santa!} But crazy me decided not to do that this time, and I just know I'm going to regret it.
Brock has been sleeping so much the past few days. He literally wakes up, eats, smiles once or twice and is ready to go back to sleep for hours at a time. { I'm guessing that he is going through a growth spur. Either that or I'm boring him and he'd rather sleep then play with his Mommy.}
It's actually been pretty nice. I've been able to get a lot done, and yet I still have so much more to do. I'm trying to limit myself to one suitcase, one carry on, and my diaper bag/purse, but it's starting to look like I may need a second suitcase, or at least switch to a bigger one.
3 comments:
Hope all goes well with you flight...and that you have a wonderful time with your family.
Happy Day
ahhh call me! Ben broke our phone and so i don't have caller id and i can't find your number. i love you please call me!!!
ps this is from Amy not erica sorry
Post a Comment