We just got back from Brock's checkup. He now weighs 16 pounds 14 ounces and is 25 .5 inches long. {Ryszard and I thought for sure he was closer to 20 pounds} He is the 75% and growing just great. Brock also got a few shots today and although he cried a little bit with each pinch of the needle, once I had him in my arms he was fine. Our next Doctor's visit will be next week when we go to Shriner's for an update on his feet.
Brock is starting to talk a lot more. His new favorite game is bumble bee {where I make the buzz sound of a bee and come and tickle him.} I have recently discovered that when he's tired he becomes really giggly. {It's just about the cutest thing ever.}
4 comments:
at briggy's 6 month checkup he was 16 lb 14 oz 26.5 inches...almost identical...only this was brock's FOUR month check up!! keep doin' what your doin' mama, that little boy is growin' good!
Brock is so dang cute when he is tired...he is all smiles! What a sweet little boy you have!
Healthy boy!....good luck with his feety check up!
how cute! I do love just watching Nevaeh grow and learn new things. Isn't it the cutest thing when they giggle? Nevaeh does the same thing when she's tired! You got yourself such a cute little boy! and so big! Nevaeh is also in the 75% who woulda thought I'd have such a big baby?
Post a Comment