Friday, September 26, 2008

4 months old.

Yes, Brock is already 4 months old. {And yet at times I find myself saying "he's only 4 months old!} seriously sometimes it feels like he's always been with me. Although he is growing up so fast. I'm always telling him that he needs to stay a baby, but like every time before, he just continues to grow. Silly boy!
He has an appointment on Monday with the Pediatrician so I'll find out his exact measurements then. {I'm guessing he's around 20 pounds} We also have an appointment at Shriner's to check his progress. I think he's doing great. He has become a little Houdini again, and has somehow found a way to escape from his shoes. Who knows how he does it? One minute his feet are in his shoes firm and secure and the next one or both are dangling free! I've tried everything to keep him in, but Brock has his own way of doing things. So what more can we do?

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

4 months is a fun age!