
and stayed that way for just about the whole flight to Chicago, then was up for a little bit on our last flight to Hartford. Brock wasn't to happy in the car ride home, {mainly because he wanted me to hold him, and it was late, and he was tired, and hungry} but once we got home, he was happy. He started smiling away the moment I put him on the changing table. { it's much more comfortable then the floor at Nana's (for both of us)} And then I put him in his mini crib while I put a few things back into place and there he saw Mr. Peekaboo hanging out, waiting for him. Oh what joy filled his soul! giggles and laughs soon followed.
3 comments:
Welcome home!
There's no place like home! welcome back! hopefully we'll see you Thursday night at Brianne's shower.
Love the picture of Brock. He looks so content. Home is best!
Post a Comment