







Julia held Brock during all the fun, but Brock was more interested in looking at Nana's backyard then the apple throwing.We then moved on to grillin.....
.......................BUBBLES!


i
Ryszard and I picked up this toy for the boys, and we broke it out while we waited for My sister Julie and her girls to arrive from Georgia! After Julie arrived we made all our introductions {Brock met 4 new cousin's today and 2 Aunts and 1 Uncle, My sister Julie was finally able to meet Ryszard} Ryszard ordered pizza for everyone and it arrived at 11:00pm, so needless to say we were all up pretty late!
Brock fell asleep a little earlier then us all, right in Nana's arms. What a cutie!
3 comments:
how fun! looks like you're enjoying your family! I'm so happy for you. So did you're little brother know my little brother?
He is getting sooo big! Look at those beautiful eyes! How much does he weigh? Brock has to be over 18 pounds by now! His feet look awesome too.
I bet its like heaven there- so much fun with family :}
Post a Comment