
I absolutely love! Scentsy Candles. I don't know how many of you have heard about them but they are wonderful! I think it is the hottest new thing in candles. They are a wickless candle so you don't ever have to worry about forgetting to blow out your candle. Which is GREAT! Instead of a wick they use super cute warmers. And they have a lot of scents to choose from and the scents smell sooooo good and the scent lasts long too!. Unlike a lot of candles now a days. Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I think it is a great product for anyone interested in having a super good smelling house and for you go-getters out there it is a great business to join. One of my very good friends, Amy is a consultant as well as one of my sisters. And maybe once I get a litle more organized I'll finally jump on the band wagon! Here is the website if anyone is interested in checking out the products: http://scentsy.com/ambler
3 comments:
Shannon was telling me about those candles and how great they are- I haven't seen them around here yet...or least in my neck of the woods :}
I love scentsy too! I fell in love And decided to be a consultant. Mainly for the discount so I can give them away as Gifts. Do not forget, Britani is a consultant also. I think Matt loves them, because he spent $200 before she became a consultant. Utah has the most Scentsy consultants! Love this post!
They are pretty cool! I just got mine out again a few days ago.
Post a Comment