Although Ryszard and I have made the desicion to go ahead and have Brock's little heel cord cut {Achilles tenotomy which is a microscopic incision in the tendon} This allows for greater rotation of his feet and helps speed up the process. So next Monday we'll be in surgery!
Here is a cute picture from today's casting:

Look at how tight he holds on to his Daddy's finger.
Some more pictures:


We also spent some time standing! well, trying to anyway.

Brock kept on lifting his right foot over and over, but was great standing on his left!
And somehow, almost overnight my little boy got chunky ankles, and legs! {Must be those nightly workouts!}
2 comments:
I was hoping that his surgery would be all over today. So now I have to worry for another week! Good luck. His name is on the prayer roll at Mt. Timpanogas.
He is getting so big! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!
Post a Comment