He's really been into tasting his hands lately. I have to walk around with a wet wash cloth to make sure they stay somewhat clean, before he's into licking them again.
Chris Maleko and his crew planned some fun games for everyone to play.


As well as the MAIN EVENT of the day... A Pie Eating Contest! I guess there was chocolate, vanilla and pistachio pie. {Although whoever decided to turn pistachios into a dessert is seriously wacked!} All I can say is it's very messy! Chris West seems to have REALLY enjoyed it {look at his face in the last pic..(you may have to click on the actual pic to see his face close up).. Priceless fun!}



After the pie contest Brock was starting to get a bit fussy so we decided to call it a day. I put on his little sun hat to protect his little head.And by the time we got to the car he was asleep. Ryszard had me take this next picture of him in his car seat.

As well as the MAIN EVENT of the day... A Pie Eating Contest! I guess there was chocolate, vanilla and pistachio pie. {Although whoever decided to turn pistachios into a dessert is seriously wacked!} All I can say is it's very messy! Chris West seems to have REALLY enjoyed it {look at his face in the last pic..(you may have to click on the actual pic to see his face close up).. Priceless fun!}



Doesn't he look like a little old man just back from a day of fishing? So cute! {a mini Grandpa Joe!}{P.S. I'm thinking with all the great music Chris had at the picnic we should do a Danceathon for one of our ward activites, Ryszard may not like the idea but Brock and I LOVE to cut the rug!}
7 comments:
Brock's eyes look so BLUE in these pictures. It looks like a fun time. We couldn't go. Maybe next year.
Cute pictures of Brock. I would have to disagree about the pistachios as a dessert though. I LOVE pistachio ice cream, i just wish it didn't have the nuts in it.
It was a great day...wonderful weather too! Brock did so good, just sitting there and looking cute! Enjoy it, next year you'll look like me...running after Owen all day long. Oh well, he keeps me active.
Julie, you're nuts! and Mom totally agrees with me on the whole pistachio thing. they should just be nuts nothing more nothing less! but I still love you , and your pistachio ice cream loving ways!
Brock does have a cute tongue. I'm guessing that he is not licking pie or ice cream.
RE: MARILYN
Mom you are silly!
Post a Comment