Friday, July 18, 2008

Picture Tag!

My sister Julie had this neat tag on her blog. And although I love doing tags I didn't quite follow the rules to this one! {for each question, look up the answer on Google image search. Then choose your favorite image from the FIRST PAGE OF RESULTS ONLY. } Mainly because I didn't read the "instructions" all the way through before I started. And then when I did I was already half way through uploading pictures. And really you can't expect me to delete all that work. So I just kind of took what your supposed to do and mixed it up a bit. So here's my Picture Tag!


My Age: 25

A Place I'd Like To Visit: Tuscany

My Favorite Place: the beach at sunrise/sunset.

My Favorite Object: Wooden Santa {I collect these!}

My Favorite Food: CPK
{California Pizza Kitchen} Avocado Egg Rolls and the CPK Cobb Salad
My Favorite Animal: Gorillas!
{so cute}
My Favorite Color:

{Then, Pink & Brown. Now, leaning to Cyan! }

The Town Where I was Born: Provo UT

The Town Where I Live: Chicopee, MA

A Past Pet: Love Bird

A Past Love: Simba
because of..


{JTT!!!!!!}

My Best Friends Nickname: Honeybear

My Screen Name: Cupcakes

My First Name: Jocelyn
{apparently this is a "Jocelyn" lily}
My Middle Name: {don't have one!}
My Last Name: Milewski

One of My Bad Habits: Cut & Color
{what can I say, I like to keep you all guessing!}

My First Job: A Tutor for Homework club! {unless you count Babysitting, cause I did a lot of that!}

My Grandmothers Name: Margaret

My College Degree: I didn't go to college but I was a nanny for 6 years and that is a degree in it's self!

What I'm Doing Right Now:


This was fun! {Sorry Julie for not exactly following the rules}

3 comments:

marilyn said...

Hey, Your turned out cute too! Love you

Julie said...

That's cool, I think it turned out good.

Brianne said...

Very cute...can I do it too? I'm sure I'll get bored sometime at work this week!