Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memory Tag!

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.
{since this is a family blog, also leave a memory you have of Ryszard. (if you know him)}

2 comments:

Julie said...

I remember that time when you got your hair stuck in that curling iron thing and couldn't get it out so you ended up cutting your hair to get it out. You had come upstairs with your hair all styled to one side. We knew something was up. But at least you got a cute haircut out of it after Karilyn fixed it for you!

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

I remember when I came over to your house and we talked all about our main crush!!! I think we even brought out notes that we would write about him!!! Oh the good old days with crushes!!! haha