Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th!


This is how Ryszard, Brock and I spent our fourth of July, getting family pictures! Just thought I'd share a few! We also got some picture taken in his blessing outfit. I'm glad we did cause his outfit barely fits him, and it's a 3 month size! My baby is growing up way too fast!

4 comments:

Brianne said...

Very nice pictures! Last 4th of July I took Owen in to get his first professional pictures done! I guess the 4th is a good day to have pictures taken.

Kelly Tillotson said...

they are all so sweet, but i love love LOVE the one with ryszard kissing brock and you looking at him--perfect.
did you get those at kiddie kandids? do they have good deals? all of your pictures have come out so nice, im thinking of going there.

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Your family is so cute!!! Oh I can't wait to meet Brock :) They all look great!!

marilyn said...

Fun family pics. Brock is getting so big!