Tuesday, July 15, 2008

How's Brock?

Just a little update on Brock. Although he slept most of the day after surgery, he wasn't quite himself. Only sleeping a hour or so before wanting to be picked up and held {my little snuggle bug}. So Ryszard an I finally gave him some baby Tylenol. He was happy and back to his normal self. I gave him some more just before bed, and that seemed to help him sleep. He's still a little annoyed by these new casts. {Like I said they are much heavier.} I'm hoping he'll feel better today! It's so hard to see him hurting. Thank You all for the prayers and thoughtful comments. Ryszard and I are so grateful for you're kind words and concern for our little guy!

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Hope tonight is a little better- and are you getting the rest that you need also-
You're in our thoughts-

Becca and Kent said...

What a little trooper! I hope he is back to his normal self soon.

karilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karilyn said...

I am so glad that Baby Brock received a little relief from the Tylenol. There is not much worse than seeing your child in pain. Good luck today & in the days ahead.

Love,
Karilyn

Jenn said...

You are all in our prayers, especially your little Big Boy, Brock! I hope he continues to get better and better!

marilyn said...

Poor Brock! I wish I was there to relieve you, or at least take a turn holding Brock. We will continue to prayer for him.

The Anglesey Family said...

I am SOOO glad everything went sooo well! My brother had almost the exact same issues and now he is a track star! The medical field is amazing! He is getting soooo big by the way. He looks like you!

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

wow, what a time. I'm glad everything seems to be going well, and he's recovering well. There's nothing better than to cuddle with your baby when they're not feeling up to par. I'm glad you found my blog, it's so good to see what you're up to :)