Brock and I made our way out to Westfield tonight for Hannah's Baby Shower! We had a blast, plus this was the first party Brock has attended! We love parties! I had made a diaper cake for Kelly's shower back in February {Wow, was it really that long ago?} and it turned out pretty good {it was my first attempt} Ryszard suggested that I make one for Hannah, so being the loving wife I am, I followed his advice! I decided the theme for this one would be Frogs. Because, well they're cute! I also attached the cutest Frog pacifer clip by
Sweet Baby Beads. These diaper cakes are so much fun to make, and pretty easy once you get the hang of it. {I guess this will be my staple baby shower gift for the next little while, I can't wait to do one for Brianne!}
Here's a picture of how it turned out!

Hope you like it Hannah, and Congratulations! { turns out Hannah was hoping I'd make one for her, so great job Ryszard for talking me into making one!}
6 comments:
What a good idea for a baby shower. Very cute. You must be talented like your mom. Kathy
Cute diaper cake! I can't believe you have a little one. I wish I could have got to know you better, I still thank you for introducing me to Tommy Shane Steiner :)
That is a adorable- love how you added the little frogs-
Yay! I can't wait for my diaper cake! Of course they are so cute I don't know if I will be able to take it apart. I'm amazed by your creative talent. I don't have a creative bone in my body...and especially not a crafty one! And your poem was great too.
It turned out so cute!! I love the frogs. I hope it made Hannah very Hoppy! I mean happy.
You are sooo creative!
Post a Comment