Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wake up little sleepy head!

Brock is such a sweetie! Lately when I come into the room to check on him while he's napping, I find him like this:
Not crying to be picked up. Just laying there looking around sucking away! When he does realize that I'm standing there looking at him, he starts to play !


What a sweetie! I just love him to pieces!

4 comments:

Julie said...

What a little sweetie! How is he doing in his new shoes?

marilyn said...

Looks like he is getting use to his shoes. Is he learning to lift his legs again.

Jenn said...

He is so cute. I wonder if he will suck those fingers like little Owen does in the ward. I think it is so cute, but my kids never sucked their fingers for any notable amount of time. Brock indeed is a handsome and fun little man cub.

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

So cute!!!
Oh I got your message the other day and I have been meaning to call you back but my life has been crazy with moving and trying to get everything ready for my next work retreat and all that fun stuff!!! Anyway I will call you soon and I am so excited for you guys to come out!!! I can't wait to meet Brock. He is so handsome!!!