Friday, August 8, 2008

The Great Escape


Houdini~ David Blaine~ Cris Angel~



Brock Logan !



Brock has just become the youngest escape artist!


I really have no idea how he does it. But somehow, no matter how tight I put his shoes on he wiggles his way out. and then smiles real big as if to say HA HA HA!
I went to Shriner's AGAIN today because Brock does not want to stay inside those shoes. And there's gotta be a better way then having to constantly put him back into them. So after talking with a few of the doctors there we decided to try a different kind of shoe, that {hopefully} will STAY ON, and that Brock will not be able to wiggle out of.
But who knows maybe every time he was doing this:
He's not just playing with his hands. He's figuring out a new way to escape and proclaim to the world {or at least his Mommy} I Will Not Conform!

{side note} Uncle Adrain bought this cake the other day in celebration for Brock's cast freedom. {very yummy!} Brock must have got the idea that if he continued to find his way out of something , he'd get another cake. Silly Boy!



1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the picture about "I Will Not Conform"
Too Funny!