Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Happy 3 Months!


Brock turns 3 months old today! Can you believe it? I've gotta hold him tight in order to keep him from running away! {Brock has started leaning forward while he sits on my lap almost like he just wants to get up and run!} He is growing up so fast! I keep telling Brock that he can't grow anymore, because I want him to stay a baby, but he just won't listen... BOYS!
His minus mommy weight is : 17 pounds {that's Mommy and Brock on the scale minus Mommy's weight~ thanks to April for giving me the idea!}
Mommy and Daddy love you so much Brock! Wow! 3 months old! I still can't believe it!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

What 3 months already?! That means you will have a active little guy by Christmas...fun.

Brianne said...

It goes by way too fast! That's why we have to enjoy every minute we get.

Nidia said...

I know just how you feel..My baby girl is growing up way too fast!

Kathy said...

Precious baby boy. Yes, they do grow up way too fast! Enjoy every minute.