Thursday, August 14, 2008

Brock's first bath!

Now, it's not like I haven't bathed my baby in 2 months. But with Brock being in casts we had to sponge bath him so last week we were finally able to give him his first real bath. I was a little worried that he wouldn't take to sitting in the water very well, but he did great! Brock loved it! He was so smiley and even splashed a little bit. {These pictures aren't from his actual first bath, more like his 4, but I wanted to share our milestone moment with all of you!}

3 comments:

Teresa said...

He looks like a little doll. I love the smell of babies after their bath.
Heavenly :}

Julie said...

So cute! I know what it is like sponge bathing. Alia's little umbilical cord stump didn't fall off for the longest time. I think it was in the second month. Crazy huh? She just had a really deep belly button and it couldn't dry out.

marilyn said...

Bath time is always so fun. I'm with Teresa, babies smell sooooo good after their bath, especially if they get baby lotion on them.