Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Over Worked.

I think I may have over done it today. I had the day off from work. { Yes, I'm still working, but I only have 2 more days left} And decided instead of bumming around I'd get up and try to organize a few things. My main goal started out as wanting to move this big hideous trunk from one room to the other, but in order to do that I needed to somehow clean out all the junk that was in the other room. When I started you couldn't even step even a few feet into the room. I was moving books, and boxes, old sleeping bags and camping gear. Although why Ryszard still has that is a total mystery to me, seeing as he hasn't used it since "Boy Scouts". {almost 12 maybe 13 years ago. If not more} My whole goal with the baby coming is to get rid of all those unused items, but Ryszard apparently has others plans. I felt like I was down there cleaning for hours and hours, but it had only been a couple. But by the end of it I was tired, sore and a little too uncomfortable. Maybe there's a reason why you shouldn't be cleaning like that when your 9 months pregnant. {Not that I did any heavy lifting, and I only used soap and water to clean} But still, I really am sore, and so tired. but then again I pretty much woke up tired. On a happier note, now the room is actually somewhat presentable. With only a few more things to go through.
Oh and I still need Ryszard to move that hideous trunk.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Your nesting-:] time is close for that baby to come-

Kelly Tillotson said...

hey jocelyn!
now that its getting to crunch time...if you need help with getting anything ready, please let me know, i'd be more than happy to help!

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Ohh I am so excited for you!! I can't believe that it has already been 9 months. Holy cow I remember when you told me you were pregnant!!!