Friday, May 16, 2008

Brown M&M's

I stopped eating brown M&M's a long time ago. There's just something about the brown ones that just doesn't taste right. I once had a friend blindfold me and taste each color one by one. I always spit out the brown ones. {I told you they taste weird} When Ryszard and I first met I mentioned this crazy tidbit to him, and to my surprise he totally understood and said he didn't like the brown ones either. Which to me was awesome, I wasn't the only "crazy" one anymore. Lately Ryszard has only been eating the green ones {don't know why that is} and saving the rest for me. So by the end of the bag there's just a whole bunch of brown M&M's left. That end up in the trash, cause really what am I going to do with them? Sure as not going to eat them myself! But hey if you're one of those nuts out there who enjoy those "brown" ones. Let me know and I'll just send them your way!

No comments: