Thursday, June 18, 2009

Walking Brock

YES!
Brock is now walking! It all started about a week ago, when he decided to take more then just a few steps. He took 6! I was so proud but every time I made a big deal out of it he would stop so I just started to let him do his thing and then would let him know how proud I was later in the day. I would say things like, "Brock, that was so great how you took 10 steps all by yourself today!" He must have liked this approach more because he started walking more and more taking 10 steps then 12 then 16. and now he can go across the room! He's still notwalking exclusively he loves crawling, but it's fun to see him be daring and try to get around the room without holding on to anything!
He is growing up fast! But we are loving it!
{I will try to post a video soon}

4 comments:

Becca and Kent said...

Oh wow! I can't believe how fast he's growing up!

Allie said...

Oh my gosh! That is the best news! Yay for Brock!!!!

Kelly Tillotson said...

Great job, Brock!!! He'll be running before you know it--its amazing how everything just spirals and they grow faster and faster by the second!!!!

marilyn said...

Can't wait to hear the pitter patter of his little feet!
Nana