With Ryszard being down in Alabama this weekend for a football game, I have had Brock all to myself. So needless to say I became a little tired of chasing him during Church. So during Closing exercises in Primary, I just let him crawl around. The minute I put him down he was off. A boy in primary Austin mentioned he had warp drive because he'd be on one side on the room one second and the next he's on the completely opposite side. After circling the room about a dozen times during our 10 minutes of closing exercises I was happy to get Brock into the car, and even happier that he konked out before I even left the parking lot. He is now slepping softly and I'm enjoying a minute or two of relaxation!
We're off to pick up Ryszard later tonight, hopefully my invisible tattoo won't reappear! {check my previous post for the story behind this one!}
No comments:
Post a Comment