Thursday, June 4, 2009

Forward!

So I finally got around to turning Brock's car seat to face forward.
He had a great time riding around like a big boy today. I love the look on his face in this picture! I still can't believe he's going to be a big brother in January!

6 comments:

Julie said...

He is so dang cute! What a big boy!

marilyn said...

He looks like he really likes seeing where he is going, rather than where he has been. He's growing up! So cute. I miss him!

tHEsIXpACK said...

I LOVED the time when Ifianlly got to turn them around! They enjoy the car so much more after that. He's getting HUGE! Very tall! give him smoochies for me!

Teresa said...

Love the picture with him reading the book- priceless

Jo-Ann said...

Yay!! They are so much happier forward facing. Makes it easier for Mommy too!

The Anglesey Family said...

I love having Brax forward. He is sooo much less irritable in the car!