
I've been using a little finger toothbrush for Brock since his first tooth came in, but today I decided to get him something a little more fun.
We tried it out for the first time after Brock took a much needed bath! He loves it. I brush all 12 of his teeth {number 13 and 14 are about ready to burst out too} and then I let Brock take a turn. He had lots of fun holding the toothbrush all by himself. I know I have to set up an appointment with the dentist soon, but I think I'll wait until after our trip to Utah.
But for now we will enjoy our new "banana" toothbrush and have fun swinging from the trees!
4 comments:
that is so cute! I have been having a terrible time brushing Briggy's teeth lately...he clenches up and hardly lets me get in there...its a disaster every night, and I feel like they're not really getting cleaned. I have to set up an appointment for him soon....he likes to hold the brush and "brush" himself....but the second I try he freaks!!!! glad you are having an easier time..im losing it!
I didn't even know they had baby tooth brushes...ha ha. Apparently I have a lot to learn before I jump on that band wagon :) I hope you are doing well!! Miss ya and can't wait for your visit!!
They have such wonderful new things for babies now a days- such would of been helpful in my day- =)
oh I'm so jealous. Nevaeh only has 1 stinkin' tooth! I have no idea when she'll get the rest? Maybe by the time she's 18
Post a Comment