As I tried to put Brock down for his nap yesterday he fought me every step of the way. So of course I let him stay up, no big deal right? Or so I thought, until we were sitting down for dinner and after a couple of bites little Brock did this:

Dead asleep in his chair. I usually catch him before he falls asleep, but this time he showed no signs of being tired. He was sitting up perfectly eating each bite and then all of a sudden this:

Brock also loves taking a bath. He kicks and screams every time we have to take him out, but we can't leave him in there all night, can we? Here's my cute little bath tub baby!
6 comments:
Adorable picture- don't you just love how little babies can fall asleep anywhere? cute
Love the way his hair looks when wet. He is such a cutie! Miss you all.
I love Brock's hair when its wet! He is just too cute! I think every baby falls asleep in their high chair. It's quite the trick. Miss you.
So precious! I just love it when babies fall asleep while they're eating.
I love your little guy!
I think there are times when i could fall asleep at the dinner table too! Such cute pics!
Post a Comment