Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Check Up .

Brock had a quick check up at Shriners Hospital for Children today. His feet continueue to look great and we also decided to go ahead and get his feet measured and put in an order for new shoes. {Didn't I do this at his last appointment just 3 months ago?} Anyway Brock had a blast crawling around the waiting room. He has very limited space here at home and loved being able to explore!All the nurses came over to say hello and Brock had to flash his killer smile and melt them all to pieces! it was quite fun! {I'll post some pics later when I'm not fighting off Brock from playing with the keyboard!}

3 comments:

Allie said...

I'm so glad Brock's feet are looking good! I never commented but I love the BROCKS.

Jo-Ann said...

Yay Brock!!

marilyn said...

So glad that everything continues to go well with Brock. No kidding, he really does have a killer smile.