So this month is dedicated to Friendships.
"If you find yourself racing through life, slow down long enough to take along some good friends"
~L. Tom Perry, {“Good Friends,” New Era, Feb 1993} he went on to say:
"How Do We Develop Better Friendships?
1. Be sincere.2. Learn people’s names and other important things about them. Be a good listener.
3. Be unselfish.
4. Show brotherly love and concern for them. Give them helpful service.
5. Graciously let them be of service to you when they offer.
6. Smile and be positive."
What better advise can there be?
1 comment:
What a wonderful focus for the month!
"You never know what a hello on the street might do for a stranger right." How true. I have been out and about in a funk and a friendly word from a stranger has made a world of difference. I try to emulate that as often as I can.
Post a Comment