Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Eggs, Asparagus and Corn.

Yummy right? Well, maybe not all at once but those are the 3 new foods Brock has tried in the past few weeks. He loves asparagus, which is good because Ryszard and I love it too!Corn went over well too, although who doesn't love corn? And a few days ago I gave him eggs for the first time. although he kind of filled up on his oatmeal and peaches first so I'll have to give them another try before I can say he loves them! Brock continues to do really well with all the new foods he is introduced to. It makes me very happy! His favorites are still avocados and butternut squash, {which are a few of my favorites too!}
Brock also loves when we go out to eat. He likes to flirt with the waitresses! He's a ladies man already! Oh BOY!

No comments: