Monday, February 23, 2009

Brock's first "boo boo"

Do you see It? The little bump in the middle of his forehead right above his nose?

I placed Brock in his crib real quick while I was in the bathroom. When I came back to get him, he got really excited and let go of the crib to clap his hands. He ended up falling forward into the crib rail. He didn't cry at all, just got right back up and started laughing. I picked him up and went to get his breakfast ready. When I sat down in front of his high chair to feed him his banana and oatmeal cereal, I noticed a big bump on his forehead. I tried putting a cold pack on it as much as I could but little Brock is super strong and wasn't liking it. He continued to push it away and ended up pinching me a few times. {Not one of the big pinches either the little tiny itty bitty ones that hurt like...well they hurt.} Anyway I did get it to go down a little bit but still the first boo boo is never any fun!
At least Brock was able to just shake it off.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Poor Brock. I can't believe he didn't cry.

The Samples Sampler said...

Poor little guy! I can barely see the mark...

Allie said...

Ahh! Poor Brock! He wears it well though!

Liz said...

I have to agree the first is hard. At least he didn't cry. I think that the boo boos hurt me more then my children sometimes:)

The Anglesey Family said...

Poor little guy!!!!

Kathy said...

In the words of my oldest nephew (when he was 6) "it's ok, there'll be more!" Sorry to tell you, but it's the truth.

Kathy said...

What a little tuffy. Poor Brock, although I'm sure it hurt Mom more.