Friday, February 20, 2009

Time For A Change.

About 7 years ago I decided I wanted a change. I colored my blond hair to a medium brown and loved it! I ended up going a little darker just before I met Ryszard. Since then it's been through a range of colors {my hair always gets lighter in the summer and then I end up coloring it darker, only to have it get bleached by the sun again. You'd think I would learn to go with the flow by now!} anyway last night I decided to color my hair again, {this is the first time I've colored it since august 200}. and I love it! It's back to being a dark brown, which I know Ryszard will LOVE!
{I'll try to post a pic, but let' face it, I hate getting my picture taken so I'm not promising anything!}

2 comments:

heidi said...

come on!! I want to see a picture!!

Becca and Kent said...

Oh, I'd love to see a picture!