For those of you who wanted to see a pic of my new hair color {and the length for Karilyn, because I know she's curious!}


See I take horrible pictures! The first picture really showing the color best, and the second is for a reference as to the length! Anyway this is the longest my hair has ever been, {my hair is layered a little bit, but if you measure from the top of my head down to the hair ends it's
19 inches long!!!!!} I'm pretty proud of myself for not giving in to
all those urges to cut it all off! {and believe me there have been a lot!
10 comments:
Your hair did look very nice at church today. I wanted to tell you at church, but I don't see you much now that you are in Primary.
So cute Jocelyn! My hair is getting pretty long. I think I might chop it soon.
Absolutly beautiful!
It looks very pretty! I love the color!
love the new hairdo and color. i would love to go back to brown but i know that i just wanna be blond again soon :)
Very cute Jocelyn! Thank you for sharing the new do. I like the color. I give in to most of my haircutting urges...so good for you!
you my love are a very beautiful girl! Love the new color! Love you!!(P.S. I'm a dork.. but you knew that he he he)
Jocelyn,
I love your hair...and I think you take great pictures! Good job for not giving in to your cutting urges...Karilyn could learn a thing or two about that from you. BTW...I love your blog, so fun to read.
i'm so glad you posted a picture. your hair looks great. and so does the pictures, your beautiful, and look at those fatastic features.
I understand the whole cutting thing! I want to do it so badly but have a best guy friend that would literally KILL me if I did it. Looking georgious as ever
Post a Comment