I went in the morning to beat the heat and thought we would spend a good hour or so playing and then head home.
Thankfully I over planned and packed some ham, and cheese and extra water, because we ended up spending almost 4 hours there!
Brock was running all over the place and every time I asked him if he was ready to go home he simply said "NO!" and ran off to play some more. I finally got him into the car because he was thirsty and we ran out of water. He came home drank a cup of juice and a cup of milk and then wanted to go back outside. It took a little bit of convincing but I talked him into relaxing and watching a movie.
Now don't fret Nicholas had some fun too! He enjoyed his first Swing ride,
1 comment:
Brock is a bundle of energy. How fun. Jerry says hi. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment