It started with "the babies on the bus go..." and then moved on to "hush little baby", and then "rock-a-bye baby". When he said baby for the fourth time I thought I would try suggesting a new song, Should we sing "itsy bitsy spider?"
"No, Baby!"
"you want hush little baby again?" I asked.
"No Baby!"
"oh, rock-a-bye baby"
"No! Baby!" and then pointing to the door.
Oh, {duh} You want me to go get baby? {meaning Nicholas}
"YEAH!"
After a few promises to be nice, I brought Nicholas into the room.
Brock insisted on holding him.
I placed Nicholas at Brock's side, and they lay there side by side while I sang "I am a child of God" {our nightly bedtime song, well... one of many} before I even got through the first verse Nicholas was out with Brock gently patting his head.
And then by the end of the song they were both sound asleep

and holding hands.

Total melt my heart moment!
7 comments:
So Adorable! What sweet little boys!
That is the sweetest thing I have ever read!!!
Soooooo cute! We can't wait to see you guys in October!
so cute!!
How precious!
Too Cute! Love those little fingers.
How sweet...I hope they always have a wonderful relationship.
=)
Post a Comment