Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What A Wonderful Day!

We had wonderful weather today. After Brock's nap I took the boys to a local park to play. Nicholas just wanted to sleep in the shade. Brock on the other hand was all over the place!

On the way home I asked Brock if he wanted to stop by the Library?

"YEAH!"

I really just wanted to run in and grab a schedule for story times and such, but once inside I knew Brock would want to play with this:


So we had to stay and let him explore a little bit.

This was also Nicholas' first visit to the library.



I think he liked it, but I'll let you decide!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Nicholas is getting so big! I love the picture of him laughing, too cute.

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

So fun!! I am jealous of all the nice sunshine you have at your house...Your boys are so stinking cute!!

marilyn said...

Your take great and interesting photos. You've got talent! Love seeing those boys.