Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hunting Eggs

We were invited to a friends house for their traditional Easter Egg Hunt on Monday. I was really excited, not only because it would be Brock's first Egg Hunt but it was our first holiday outing as a family. Brock was in heaven being around all the other kids, we couldn't get him to sit still for a minute. Here are a few pics of the Egg Hunt fun!

Nicholas didn't do much hunting, but he did get lots of hugs! Here he is getting buckled in to go.

Isn't he getting big! Oh how I love my little bear cub!

3 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

I love the picture of their two little feet! Did you take that? If so...You're turning into quite the little photographer!

marilyn said...

I love the photo of the boys feet. So cute! The eggs were really in grass, love it! and Nicholas, can anyone be cuter?

Jocelyn said...

thanks guys! I am no where near being good, I just get a lucky shot now and then. Yes mom the eggs where really in the grass, and hay, and dirt for that matter. Brock had lots of fun.