Friday, February 13, 2009

Tutu pictures

My niece Julia, now has her new tutu so I can finally post a picture of the final product!
Julia really liked her tutu, and actually went through and tied the ends of all the yellow tulle. {I left it up to her, because I wasn't sure if she would want it tied or not}
I also made a tutu dress for my brother's baby, Ashlyn, who is due in March.
I haven't heard if they have received it yet, I'm hoping they like it! I was really happy with the way they turned out! {Ryszard wasn't big on the knots and fun furry yarn, but them again he doesn't really know how much fun little girls are! {I really enjoy making these tutu's but wish I had a little girl to dress up! I guess my neices will have to do, for now!} I do have plans on making a dinosaur tail, and super capes for Brock for when he gets a little older and into the whole pretending/ dress up stage!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

They are going to love it. way cute!

Julie said...

Soooo Cute!

Enjoyin' Life said...

I made one of these for me for Halloween last year. So I STILL dress up and TOTALLY love it. But I never thought of tying the ends of it. That is a smart idea!