The Milewski Family
That kids is going to have SERIOUS issues when he gets older! Haha!
Oh my! How freaking adorable is that!!!
I bet that was fun to wash off, but so cute!!!
Looks like Brock enjoyed the whole thing! What a cutie!
I LOVE that first picture! He is so adorable!
Very cute pictures!
K that is so cute!!
how cute, i love it!
haha my husband said " I feel sorry for that kid." ... me I think it was funny! very cute photo op! Love it
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That kids is going to have SERIOUS issues when he gets older! Haha!
Oh my! How freaking adorable is that!!!
I bet that was fun to wash off, but so cute!!!
Looks like Brock enjoyed the whole thing! What a cutie!
I LOVE that first picture! He is so adorable!
Very cute pictures!
K that is so cute!!
how cute, i love it!
haha my husband said " I feel sorry for that kid." ... me I think it was funny! very cute photo op! Love it
Post a Comment