I like things simple and elegant. I try to stick to only 3 colors at a time, and since my star topper is already gold with frosted panes I thought White, Silver and Gold would be great!
Kornelia had some great ornaments of little children playing all sorts of instruments so I placed those on first, she also had a few instrument ornaments that I thought would go really well so I added those. Then a few silver and gold balls, and various other ornaments within the same color palette.

It still looked a little empty so I ran downstairs to get some ribbon to string in and around the branches. {Note to self, do this as one of the first steps. I kept hitting the ornaments off of the tree and they would fall to the floor each time I thought, "oh crap" thankfully nothing broke.} Anyway I think it came out pretty cute!
Then I remembered that I needed to try and get a few pictures of Brock to send out with our Christmas cards. {Obviously they might be a little late to some of you!, sorry} anyway I think I got a winning shot but I'm going to need Ryszard to help me take a couple of the other poses. {oh how I wish I had my Amazing friend Amy around to take some real pictures.} anyway here are some of the outtakes!





5 comments:
cute pics! you don't even need a professional to do them. I wish I had a camera
hehehe i love the one where he's eating the star. realllly cute.
Your tree turned out great! and Brock seems to be enjoying it. It's never too early to start traditions. Go for it!
Where did you get your star? It is beautiful! Also, I put the garland on my tree last. My husband kept saying "This should have gone on first. You're gonna knock everything off." I told him I wouldn't and he should just leave the decorating to me! Heehee! Needless to say, I had a similar experience to yours...stuff kept falling off. And my husband just sat there with that "I told you so" look! I hate that look!
Cute snow flake pics. He sue has blue eyes. I agree I like the elegent trees better as well. Mine is gold and red and I love it.
Post a Comment