Saturday, December 20, 2008

new food adventure

I mixed some mango in with Brock's cereal at lunch today, I thought he'd be a little weary of the new flavor, but it didn't phase him at all! I'm so proud of him! He's taken to every new food so easily.
The other day Ryszard and I had lunch at Chilli's I didn't pack any food for Brock so I let him chew on a carrot stick that came with my lunch order.
Not that he really ate any of it, but I'm sure that nice cold hard carrot felt good on his little teeth. Plus he looked so cute eating big people food!

1 comment:

Kelly Tillotson said...

I got a bad bunch of mangoes this time around :( well, the first package anyway....they just didn't ripen. that was one of briggy's first foods....and he loved it...i had to resist eating the expensive organic mangoes myself!