Anyway things have been pretty easy going lately. We've had a bit of snow and have spent most of our time indoors. Ryszard and I both have been bouncing Brock on the bed every now and then, today he was just loving it. After a couple of rounds of me singing "move it move it" and dancing for him I decided to get a few pictures of him to share.




Can you see how much his arms have grown, and yet when I look at him I really don't remember him being little. I guess it's time for me to face the facts that he definitely is a "Big Boy!"
2 comments:
BIG BOY!! YEAH!! ... Kiki you sound like such a fun mom! AHH I just love your family and I hardly know the men in it! Thankyou for you Christmas email Brock is SO ADORABLE!
Don't worry...he won't grow at that rate forever! Brock is still a cutie though, even if he is a Big Boy!
Post a Comment