


I can already see a huge difference in the angle of his feet. Today they moved his feet a little bit more and casted again.


Our Doctor {Dr. Mack} is really great. He is using Brock's casts in a study to try and develop an easier way for correcting clubfoot. He'll be taking each cast and making a mold in order to create a series of plastic braces. That way they can start a new process for future patients. Where instead of coming in each week for a new cast, the doctors could just send these new braces home and let the parents change the brace week by week until it's corrected. {way better then coming to the hospital every week, especially if you have to travel} So it seems Brock will be leading the way for many!
2 comments:
Brock is amazing! I can tell a difference too. Jocelyn and Ryszard, you are amazing too. Brock has the perfect parents.
What a difference! I have been praying for the little guy! Tiffany
Post a Comment