
For those of you who don't know, our little Brock was born with an isolated case of bilateral Clubfoot. Which isn't a big worry to me. I think his feet are absolutely adorable. {how could you not love those interlocking toes?}


Yesterday Ryszard and I went to Shriner's Childrens Hospital here in Springfield and started his casting process. Brock was such a trooper. He hardly made a sound and like before was more annoyed with all the fuss then anything else. Although it'll be a series of casting for the next couple of months, Ryszard and I are very confident that everything will turn out great.

Brock was a little uncomfortable yesterday, {who wouldn't be with all that extra weight.} But he's already kicked me pretty good and I'm sure there's more kicks to come. I'm Just glad I got some pictures of those beautiful toes before they were hidden beneath the casts.

6 comments:
Poor little guy. I love the interlocking toes! How did he do that? He is a little sweetie!
I didn't know that! Shriner's is wonderful isn't it. Our family has benefited from them as well. My little nephew had to have his foot amputated and they have done all the work! Keep us posted. We love you guys!!
Sweet toe picture- sounds like you have great doctors- they can do amazing things these days-
Hugs and Kisses-
Jocelyn and Ryszard,
You are amazing parents! I am sooo impressed with your love and patience with your new baby. He will bring you much joy. He is adorable and his challenges will only make him stronger and give him lots of personality. Love, Nana
What adorable toes! Thanks for sending the link to your blog. I love it! Let me know what we can do for you & your little one.
Its nice getting these things done early....They will never remember it!
Post a Comment