I know bragging is not a very good quality to have, but I just feel the need to share this with all of you! I have to admit that I have the most Perfect Baby! I know that everyone always talks about how much sleep you lose with having a newborn. I have to tell you though that My little boy already sleeps through the night! In fact that's just about all he does! I have to wake him up to get some food in him, otherwise he'd just sleep the day and night away! This past week we've had to go and get Brock's Bilirubin levels checked 3 times. On Thursday, Friday, and again today.
Let me brag again about how tough my little guy is! He lets out a little peep when they prick his heal and then just sits there, (a little annoyed with what's going on) but he doesn't cry at all. He is extremely tough. Thursday it took three nurses to get his blood the first time. His blood ends up clotting before they ever get enough so they ended up having to take it from the little veins in his arms. How tough is he really? Well let's put it this way. On Friday, the second time we needed to take his blood from the vein in his arm, he fell asleep, with a needle in his arm, and didn't let out a peep!
Today Ryszard and I were doing all we could to annoy him, (to try and make him cry so the blood would flow better), even then he never really let out any strong cries. He just wanted us to leave him alone and let him sleep. HE'S JUST WAY TOO PERFECT!!!
I know that the sleeping through the night may not last all that long, but I'll take what I can get!
4 comments:
Okay, he does sound pretty perfect! You are lucky! Katelyn was the complete opposite. She didn't sleep through the night for like the first two years and when we took her in to get her blood taken she screamed the whole time. Alia was not like that though. She slept through the night pretty early on and one time when she had to get shots she let out a little cry and then smiled at the nurse. Anyway, Brock is a little cutie and so sweet!
You're pretty lucky! He's very, very cute. I would brag if I were you, too!
Ok, this is the reason I wanted to have a boy. I heard they're more chill when they're babies. Girls are sooo HIGH MAINTENANCE...LUCKY! I'm jealous
Urg...Braxton was sleeping through the night at the first. I LOVED IT! However...My milk supply started going down...So now I have to wake the poor little guy up. Its nice that you can let your baby sleep that long. I am sooo jealous.
Post a Comment